You can download the free Yanapax Comic Book Viewer below:
The ZIP package contains the folder “Yanapax“.
Unzip this file on your hard drive and rename the folder according to your preference.
The sample Comic Book included in the package is by Ron Perazza and Daniel Govar.
Download ZIP package – Beta 5.0 (28MB) – Released on November 24, 2013
What is New?
- NEW Requested Feature! Horizontal Push Transition – You can choose the duration and specify, as with the other transitions, to which slides you want to apply it. (pushh)
- NEW Requested Feature! Vertical Push Transition – You can choose the duration and specify, as with the other transitions, to which slides you want to apply it. (pushv)
- The latest version of jQuery (1.10.2) was incorporated in the viewer.
- The latest version of jQuery UI (1.10.3) was incorporated in the viewer.
- The latest version of jQuery Mobile (1.3.2) was incorporated in the viewer.
- Requested Update. The “Add to Home Screen” prompt for the iPad has been updated with a new icon and text.
- Removed the permanent header banner on the PC_viewer template.
- Added the number of the image being prelaoded to the preloader.
- Reformatted the look and feel of the pre-loader.
- Added transitions to the elements of the Main Menu.
- Fixed the Back and Next navigation buttons to prevent them from being clicked while screen transitions are taking place.
- Other bug fixes.
- Instructions updated.
Download ZIP package – Beta 4.0 (25MB)
- Several small bugs were corrected.
- Some global variables were moved from the functions.js file to the settings.js file.
- More comments were added to the functions.js and settings.js files.
- “slides” were renamed to “pages” in the code.
- Pop-Ups were re-positioned higher as default on the screen.
- The splash screen now appears on the iPad.
Download ZIP package – Beta 3.1 (25MB)
- Readers can now share a link to the comic book on the most popular Social Networks by using the “Share this Comic Book” button located on the navigation bar.
- Added the ability to set the Auto Play mode and the Auto Play Delay by default. The autoplay settings are reflected in the “settings” pop-up. There are two new variables at the bottom of the “settings.js” file: AutoPlay and DefaultAutoPlaydelay.
Download ZIP package – Beta 3.0 (25MB)